Monday, January 19, 2015

New Year, New Hair

post signature Bonjour!








So I've been hiding a secret for a couple weeks.

Actually, it's only a secret if I have my hair up. Because on the first day of the new year, I decided it was time for a change (but not as big of a change as ended up occurring). What started out as an innocent idea to have a not-horribly-drastic new hairdo for 2015 quickly turned into a literal chop-fest, and by the time it was over approximately 6 inches of my naturally curly locks were laying in a sorry heap on the bathroom floor. The culprit? An amateur with scissors who has apparently never had my kind of experience cutting hair.

And so now I am walking around with (thanks to another sister) a clean, albeit short, haircut. At first I was really excited to have a new way to style my hair, but now it's at the point where I miss being able to toss it back in a decent ponytail. Also, I am not sure that it is even the right cut for my hair type, which leaves me scrambling to find styles that will suit it properly. All of this provides inspiration for my latest video, The 10 Stages of Getting a Haircut.



What was your worst haircut?

xoxo, Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for a lovely comment.