Thursday, January 1, 2015

Dream Like Nothing Is Impossible






 


















Bonjour, mes amis!

I can't believe that the last time I blogged was last year! *cue understanding laughter*
I have decided that, as part of my issue with resolution-making, I will not firmly resolve anything for 2015. This is not to say I don't have any improvements to make. Rather, I am more inclined to say that they are unofficial improvements that I should make over the course of my life instead of just for a new year. Such things could include eating healthier (typical, I know), doing new things, exploring more, and being as productive and positive as possible. While losing weight is another common resolution, it's not exactly one that I can add to my list for obvious reasons, so I am replacing that one with gaining weight-- not fat, persay, but hopefully muscle. I almost laugh at myself as I say it's going to happen, but I know somehow, some way, I will be a more fit person. Even if it means dragging myself to the track. Or forcing myself to lift a couple weights every now and again.

I wanted to create an image that would help me feel more motivated about everything in general, so I am sharing the above "Dream" picture for anyone who wants it, free of charge and without strings. Because when it comes to free art on the internet, I have learned that I better keep my mouse off of it unless it expressly says "Free. No strings attached." :)

I am thrilled to be sharing my adventures with you all for another year, so I wish you the most sincerest happy new year and hope you will continue reading!

Top/Shoes: Thrifted | Skirt: Jane (made by 3 Brunettes Boutique) | Coat: Zulily | Barrette/Bow Clutch: Gifted

xoxo,
Sara

2 comments:

  1. I like the pictures and love the picture with the quote. The balloon is a nice touch

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for a lovely comment.