Saturday, January 31, 2015

Highs and Lows

Bonjour!




The school season is finally picking up speed as the first week passed. As such, I am finding it harder and harder to even have free time on weekends, let alone weekdays. The good news? 8:00 AM class comes only once a week, I have found my favorite course of the semester, and behold! Spring is coming soon! Well a little longer than soon, but you have to hold out hope somewhere. And, of course, I get to see old friends again and meet new ones.

The first week of school was a hectic one. The night before school started, my grandpa ended up in the hospital, a couple days later my brother-in-law and *adorable* nephew came up from Florida due to a passing in the family (top picture is at the airport), and on Friday my grandma fell while visiting her sick husband. It was a week full of visiting family, but one that I wish could have been avoided due to the circumstances. Despite the happenings, I managed to (somehow) survive the first week of school and get back into the routine I left off back in December, which brings me now to the end of the second week of the second semester of the third year of college. Ah, life. I've almost got the hang of you.

Outfit (Top)
Top: Thrifted | Skirt: Pick Your Plum | Gold Chain Belt: Gifted | Coat: Zulily
Outfit (Bottom left)
Skirt: Old | Shoes: Shoetopia

xoxo, Sara

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like you did have a busy week, but enjoy this time in college, it flies and then comes adulthood :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find that I am often holding on to the fact that spring is coming. Good luck with your classes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a very hectic week! Hope everyone is well :) Good luck with school!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies! Fortunately, things are going better this week, and of course the lows are the best learning experiences.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for a lovely comment.