Monday, July 8, 2013

A Trip, A Caddy, and a Craft Exchange

St. Louie it is! I decorated a shower caddy especially for the event...
which I will provide more details about upon my return home. I will say that I decorated it to match my duffel bag, so they make a nice pair. However I did use mod podge on it, so we'll see how long it lasts.

As it stands now, I am unfortunately unable to bring my computer. Goodbye, virtual reality. Until Friday at least. I shall post all the juicy tidbits about the trip (hopefully including some outfit ideas as well).

Also, for anyone who is interested in intense crafting, Coral Reef Island (a fun blog whose authors will also be in St. Louis) is hosting a Craft Gift Exchange on Elfster. THE DEADLINE IS WEDNESDAY, JULY 10!!! so if you are interested please sign up before Wednesday. The names will be drawn on Friday, July 12.

YOU CAN RSVP HERE ->   http://www.elfster.com/exchange/view/9160292/6ec470/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for a lovely comment.