Wednesday, July 3, 2013

A Bit of Patriotism (Part II)







 Happy 3rd of July! With only one day left until the Independence Blowout, things are starting to fall into place for the big celebration. And what's this?! Has anyone else noticed that this summer is HALF OVER??! There's a depressing thought. But if there is one thing I've learned over the course of my life (or at least the crazy college part of it), it's to party like there's no tomorrow!!! But safely. Without alcohol. Or people that are known to get into trouble. Until that day... here's a picture of a dog to make you feel better. I know. I am obsessed with the whole dog thing. ;) Which, BTW, I'm thinking about doing a doggy clothes sewing tutorial in the future. So stay tuned!

From one party-hardy lady to another, there IS such a thing as good, safe partying! So let's do it!

Top/Shoes: Walmart, Sweater: Gifted (?), Skirt: Thrifted
(On Isis) Shirt: Made (but not by me ;) ), Bow: Repurposed Shoe Clip

xoxo, Lady S.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for a lovely comment.