Monday, July 1, 2013

A Bit of Patriotism









Happy 1st of July! Enjoying a lovely day in America's Heartland sporting some red, white, and blue. It's been a bit stormy here recently, though I am very much enjoying the cooler temps that is coming with it... despite what I know from my unfortunate student-ship in Atmospheric Sciences 101, which is that mixing fronts/air masses is a good way to blend up a Dorothy-sized twister. Which is why I better stop here before I kick into Meteorology mode (which, trust me, is NOT a good sign). If I get started on this topic, I can rattle on and on and on about atmospheric disturbances, etc., and consequently begin analyzing the weather for signs of potential cumulonimbus clouds, funnel clouds, and any other significant signal that I GOTTA GET MY TEXTBOOKED TUSH OUTTA HERE!!!
This is also why I can't support GenEd requirements; they force you to take classes you know, you just know, you are going to do badly in. Or at least not as well as you do in your other classes (even though you do have the potential to rattle on and on and on about something you yourself can hardly understand). Ah, college. Who really needs it?

From one smarty-skirt lady to another, there's an increase in student loans these days. Just saying.

Top: Walmart, Cropped Jacket: Wet Seal, Skirt: Thrifted, Belt: Gifted, Flower (hair): Glitter

P.S. Stay in school. At least then you can say "I know what I'm talking about, and I've got a DEGREE to prove it!" Even if you do end up spending the rest of your life in debt.

xoxo, Lady S.

1 comment:

Thank you for a lovely comment.