Thursday, January 25, 2018

In the Courtyard: A Story in Soft Pink & Woolen Grey

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>   Bonjour!   >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>













This winter has been cuh-razy! For the last few weeks we have had days in the 30s followed by a day in the 50s followed by days completely in between and yet never in a steady progression. Fortunately, I was able to visit the University recently and have the chance to experience winter on campus again. And how magical it is! I love the sight of the old buildings towering over dusted courtyards and the sound of the bells pealing as students shuffle to their next classes. The area pictured above is one of my favorites, though I never spent much time there as a student.

As for my outfit, I chose some go-to winter pieces for this visit: light pink snow boots for a more stylish hoofing through the snow, a beret for added class, and the ever-popular plaid scarf. One motivation for getting me through these cold, dark days? Finding outerwear that I can be excited to go out in! Shop my look below. <3

What do you enjoy about winter?


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>   Shop this Look:   >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Beret: Poshmark  | Scarf: Charlotte Russe | Coat: Zulily  | Pink Boots: Gifted


xoxo,
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for a lovely comment.