Friday, January 12, 2018

Little Pink Riding Hood

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>   Bonjour!   >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>






Winter has definitely hit full force! We have been having temps below 0 here and on a couple of occasions my area of Illinois had colder weather than Alaska! All I have been wanting to do since December arrived was build a snowman, but at the rate we're going I would be a snowman myself before I even rolled out the first snowball! So all I'm asking, dear winter, is that I can have one nice snow day to create something nice for you. Please. Me and my toasty black boots will be sitting inside waiting for that day. :)



>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>   Shop this Look:   >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
White Sweater: Thrifted | Denim Skirt: Loft | Fur-lined Boots: Rue 21 | Blanket Scarf: Charlotte Russe (now on sale for $5) 


xoxo,
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for a lovely comment.