Thursday, July 30, 2020

Hello 2020

post signature

Bonjour! It has been about two years since my last post, and so much has happened since then.
      My beloved cat Sassy died, and after a month of grieving I decided it was time to adopt again. I found a cat at the Humane Society- actually, she reached out to me first- and a new 1-year-old named Dainty (I promise she was already named) came home within a couple of weeks. At first, I thought, "That is one quirky-looking cat!" because of her asymmetrical facial coloring, but it quickly grew on me. I wouldn't trade this kitty for anything in the world! She's my baby, complete with a travel backpack, baby pouch, carry sling, and stroller. And a full wardrobe. ;)




     Secondly, I finally attained my own classroom last fall, having had an active teaching license for 3 years, and that has kept me VERY busy these last few months. I am glad to finally have a job that I am qualified for, but I do miss the laid-back home life of being a T.A.





     Finally, I got my brown belt in Jeet Kune Do and my blue belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu this year! I have been training for two years now and it feels very rewarding to finally move on from the beginning white belt stages.

It has been a very different time this year, unlike any I have ever known, but who knows? Perhaps the blog will get another chance at life in the midst of the chaos!


All the best,

Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for a lovely comment.