Friday, February 10, 2017

Valentine's Day Mini Tea Party

Bonjour!






A sweet way to celebrate Valentine's Day single or in the ever-popular Galentine's Day mode. Continue on to see a How-To on the details.





1. Washi Tape Flag

As straight-forward as it sounds, this cute flag is simply washi tape wrapped around a toothpick.







2. Mini Platter

First, acquire two coasters. Cut napkins to fit around the area of the coaster (coaster #1) and then cut a patterned ring from the previous cut-out (coaster #2). Cover both coasters with the napkins, then carefully poke a toothpick through the two coasters, being mindful to keep enough space between to hold the sweets. Add more layers depending on the sturdiness of the coasters!



Now that that's taken care of, it's time to eat! Bon appétit, mes amis!

xoxo
Sara

6 comments:

  1. This looks amazing! I love the concept of the galentine! We don't celebrate Valentine's Day as our anniversary is 2 days later, so I always get a bit jealous seeing such amazing valentines Day things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun idea! I've also just shared some Galentine's Day ideas on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww...this is so much fun! I would love to do something like this with my Girls... tea parties are a must do for any little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its so cuteee!!! I love the arrangement!

    xoxo,
    http://befittingstyle.com/black-velvet-off-shoulder-wearing-white-rain-nyfw/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet! I love all the little details and the little die's included in.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your layout is so pretty and feminine! Reminds me of my tea parties as a kid.

    xx Tatyanna
    http://www.apopoflife.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for a lovely comment.