Saturday, February 18, 2017

February OOTDs

Bonjour!


It may come as no surprise when I say that I love pink. It's quite possible I would wear pink every day for a month if given the opportunity, and if ever there were an opportunity, it would be in February. AKA now! Thus, I have compiled my favorite pink OOTDs into a post dedicated to the color of the month (we'll just disregard the fact that I overdo pink in too many months to make this one any more special) ;)

Details below!

Heart Tee: Burlington | Pink Skirt: Romwe | Black Ankle Boots: Online

Cape: Lakeside Collections | Textured Skirt: Thrifted | Turtleneck: Gifted

Bow Sweater: Thrifted | Denim Skirt: Karen's Closet | Pink Boots/Plaid Vest: Gifted

Pink Peplum Top: H&M | Skirt: Thrifted | Bow Heels: Poshmark | Belt/Handbag: Thrifted

 
Pink Heart Cardigan/ Grey Shift Dress: Thrifted | Flats: Rue 21


Grey Moto Jacket: Gifted | Pink Shift Dress: Thrifted | Raccoon Flats: Rue 21
Pearl Sweater/ Bejeweled-Collared Top/ Red A-Line Skirt: Thrifted | Red Mary Janes: Poshmark
 Pink Cape: Lakeside Collections | Grey Leopard Scarf: Gifted| Grey Moto Jacket: Gifted | Pink Shift Dress: Thrifted | Raccoon Flats: Rue 21

Follow me on Instagram @petite_est_belle for more OOTDs!

P.S. Happy Valentine's Day!

xoxo,

Sara



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for a lovely comment.