Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Evergreen and Pine

Bonjour!








It's hard to believe that Christmas is in just 2 days! Today was a rainy but warm day in the 60s, a RARITY of rarities in Illinois. And I'm a bit disappointed that it won't be a white Christmas this year, but what can you do? Mud is the new white.

I still have some issues with shopping even now, one gift STILL hasn't come in yet and I have no idea what to get distant family. In fact, today was the first day I had even one person's gifts completed! I will end up being one of those people who are shopping up until midnight on Christmas Eve, I am sure of it. Do you start Christmas shopping early in the year, or are you a fellow procrastinator?

Top: Burlington | Skirt: Ann Taylor | Boots: Pick Your Plum | Hat: Dresslink

xoxo, Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for a lovely comment.