Saturday, December 12, 2015

Blue Fall, Pink Christmas



Bonjour!

      It has been a long, long semester, and yet somehow it doesn't seem long enough. Spring is my last chance at making the most of my college adventure! I have had such a fun time student-teaching in a Kindergarten classroom this Fall. All of the kids are the cutest, sweetest things and the teacher is BEYOND amazing. I wish I could have gotten in some OOTDs at least some of the days, but interacting with 5- and 6-year-olds is exhausting work! By the end of the day I am ready to flop with a helping of Hulu. But such is the educator's life. :)
    Next spring will be an exciting time for me in so many ways! I am still (STILL!) holding on to a little secret pertaining to next year which I am having a hard time keeping but which I cannot wait to share with you all! It will be (hands-down) the highlight of the year, and maybe of my life.

Curious yet?



Of course it's that time of the year again, and what is Christmas without a traditional Elfster Gift Exchange??? You can get in on the fun here: https://www.elfster.com/exchange/view/18875754/5c0304/
Sign-up deadline is December 19 and gifts will be exchanged by December 24.
 Hope to see you on Santa's list!

 xoxo, Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for a lovely comment.