Saturday, June 6, 2015

Picnic Joli + Striped Promenade

Bonjour!


















 What a beautiful week it has been here! Yesterday I got to stop by one of my favorite spots for a picnic atop a hidden hill (mountain if you want to consider the heavy bags and semi-high heels that had to be drug up the thing) with my new favorite food of all lunch-time: sushi. After that, it was a simple matter of rolling up the waterproof picnic blanket, tossing the trash into a bag, and setting off on the winding trails for a beautiful garden adventure. A slight breeze made the summer weather bearable and the open pagodas and sculpted hedges were a delightful touch to the afternoon, especially when they helped obscure the view of a potential creeper who "coincidentally" appeared every five minutes. Or maybe he was just following the same path. Who knows. Anyway...

I can't wait to hit the streets again and join you next week for another exciting expedition into nature's unknown!

Oh La La Tee/Bow-Bedecked Bag/Belt: Thrifted | Skirt: Romwe | Heels/Sunnies: Walmart | Watch: Jane

xoxo,
Sara



4 comments:

  1. That skirt looks amaaaazing! I love it with the brightly colored belt, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that pink belt...especially with that skirt. Something I would have never thought of, but super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your outfit, especially with the pop of color that your belt provides! :] Those pictures make me want to frolic outside! :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the lovely comments! Pops of color are like little bursts of sunshine... :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for a lovely comment.