Friday, June 26, 2015

June Bugs and Puppy Hugs

Bonjour!






 It's been a beautiful summer so far, and I just can't believe that June is almost over! Only 1 1/2 months of summer left and then we're back to the sighs and slows of finishing college... Wow I can't believe I just messed up this post in just two sentences. FORGET school, it's summertime! Vacations and excessive hobbies and sun and flip-flops! No time for school here. Except summer classes, which really aren't that bad considering it's creative writing (WOOHOO).
    Currently I'm working on a mystery short called "Carpe Corpus" (seize the body), appropriately named for its constant relocation of a body that may or may not actually be dead. I've also got a sci-fi in the works which deals with the unexpected fate of a dystopian research team looking for survival in a collapsing world. Sooo excited to get these written and receive feedback from much esteemed colleagues (I hope). But until then...
fun awaits!

 Top: Pick Your Plum | Skirt: Old | Flip-flops: Gifted

xoxo, Sara


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for a lovely comment.