Friday, January 17, 2014

A Fur Coat for the Winter









post signatureBonjour! It's been a while since I've browsed the Blogosphere, and sadly it will be even longer once school starts. This semester I will *finally* find out if I have made it into the College of Education, and from there everything will be all set (hopefully). It will be my 4th time getting into a college, because I transferred from high school into General Studies (because I didn't know what I wanted to do), then from General Studies into the School of Art and Design, and from there back into General Studies (because I realized I wanted to teach a wider range of subjects, rather than just art), and hopefully from General Studies into Education. It's been a crazy ride so far, but hopefully it will smooth out in a few months.

I thought I would share a doggy outfit in the meantime, just as something a little different and because this dog is just too cute. She is a Bichon Frise- Poodle mix, is hypoallergenic, loves anybody and everybody, and is just a sweet little furball. And she wears clothes like no other dog I know :). Sometimes her haircut doesn't allow her to take very good pictures, but right now it is just right.

Sweater: Walmart | Earmuffs, Collar, Skirt: American Girl

Now if only she would leave the earmuffs on long enough to go for a walk!

xoxo, Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for a lovely comment.