Friday, September 22, 2017

Port Roma: Docking in Italian-Inspired Accents

Bonjour!














Happy first day of Fall!

Even though we are now in a new season, I felt compelled to share my favorite outfit of the summer. All of the pieces were second-hand gold mines that I stumbled across either online or in-store, and I cannot get enough of the straw cat bag even though it could be considered out-of-season now. This is one of those moments that I wish I lived in a tropical area so that I could get away with more summer-y items!

P.S. You may have noticed in the second picture that I have a scar peeking out from my top- this is a result of scoliosis surgery almost ten years ago. People who have had the same operation have told me that they are embarrassed by it and always try to hide it when possible. I say girl, rock your scars! They are what make you beautifully unique, and, if nothing else, are a point of conversation with people. It cracks me up when kids spot it and ask (no doubt with concerned looks on their faces) "What happened to your back?!"

Don't forget to be-you-tiful. <3
 
Top/ Pinstripe Skirt/ Straw Hat: Thrifted  | Gladiator Sandals/Straw Cat Bag: Poshmark 


xoxo,

Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for a lovely comment.