Thursday, October 1, 2015

Le Carnaval Aztec







 Bonjour!

September was a wonderfully warm month but today the temps plunged. I ended up on my way to class in a fleece-lined jacket and fleece-lined leggings, sadly enough, and it only warmed a little throughout the day. Butttt, despite the chill in the air it was a beautiful day and I am still excited for Fall. I'm already starting to put my Halloween costume together (but it's a surprise, so I can't tell just yet). How are you preparing for Fall? :)

Top: White Plum | Skirt: Amazon | Shoes: Pink Ever After | Watch: Impressive Trends | Sunnies: Walmart

xoxo, Sara 




4 comments:

  1. Wonderful shots, beautiful model and nice top. ilove it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful shots and your puppy is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I love how crisp the sky is during fall months- it's such a beautiful blue.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for a lovely comment.