Monday, November 25, 2013

The Cat's Meow *DIY* Kitty Paw Gloves

 A fun way to dress up some old boring gloves.
 I used pink puffy fabric paint and "Glittering Crystals" puffy paint for the paw prints.
 It's best to put something like a piece of cardboard inside the glove so that the paint doesn't glue the insides of the glove together.

 They will probably need about two coats of paint for a fuller effect.
 Voila! A brand new pair of gloves with some serious cattitude.    =^. _ .^=

Gloves: Old, Fabric Paint: Craft Store (or Walmart).

xoxo,
Sara

9 comments:

  1. Omg those are soooo cute!

    I joined your site.

    Check out my blog!

    http://kimchicakes2.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously love these gloves. How adorable! Such a simple craft!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neat idea! Too bad I live where it rarely gets below 50 :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh! These are super cute! <3 I'm already known as a cat lady; I might as well embrace it and make these! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, cool post. I'd like to write like this too - taking time and real hard work to make a great article... but I put things off too much and never seem to get started. Thanks though. kitty paw pipe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with extra information? It is extremely helpful for me. video creator review & bonuses

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Such an amazing and helpful post this is. I really really love it. It's so good and so awesome. I am just amazed. I hope that you continue to do your work like this in the future also linen wrap dress

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. Emergency locksmith

    ReplyDelete
  9. New web site is looking good. Thanks for the great effort. Chaturbate

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for a lovely comment.