Saturday, September 12, 2015

Part V: Sundown at Banana Ranch














 Bonjour!

 Ever get that feeling where you capture something in a picture and it seems different than the way you experienced it? Sometimes I think I may forget how wonderfully dreamy a place is if I don't take a picture of it, like it may float away if I don't catch it in the moment. The image may reflect something exactly the way I remember it, or it may not reflect it well at all, or it might become some magical place that looks even better than reality. It's ethereal. Maybe that is why I love photography- it lets me capture dreams when I'm awake.

Shirt/Skirt: Thrifted | Blue Tennies: Walmart | Straw Hat: Jane | Sunnies: Rainbow

Adventure awaits!

xoxo, Sara


1 comment:

  1. I agree with you! I also love making pictures of moments in life so I won't forget it.

    Sugarcandycandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for a lovely comment.