Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Part VI: Blue Sky, Pumpkin Pie (Pumpkin Pumpkin Pumpkin)





 Bonjour!

It's the first day of fall! (*Cue thousands of people standing up and cheering*) I even made a poem for you to commemorate this exciting event of the year.

Blue skies, pumpkin pies. Pumpkin Pumpkin Pumpkin.
Leaves changing, leaves dangling. Reds and orange and yellows.
Country arbor, pedal harder. Nature's beauty opens.
Days bold, nights cold. Sweaters, plaid and wool.
Campfire, flying higher. Halloween is near.
Happy dance, thankfulness. Autumn time is here.

 These pictures were taken back in the summertime (already that seems like a year ago) on my last day in Florida. I don't actually know if Florida has a Fall or if it is one of those seasons like winter where we are all buried under 7 feet of snow and the people in Florida are out building sandcastles down at the beach. I'm at least 85% certain that palm trees don't change colors or drop their fronds, anyway (I live in Illinois, for pumpkin's sake!).

Anyway... I just want to wish you all a happy Fall because I know we all HATE this time of year and really can't wait for the onset of winter when we can eat fabulous foods and play in the snow and have a grand old time. So happy Fall. :)

Dress (as modified by moi)/Watch: Jane | Hair Rose: Old

xoxo, Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for a lovely comment.