Saturday, September 5, 2015

Part IV: Prints and Palm Trees

Bonjour!







First time at a man-made beach, but it was my second favorite one that I've visited. Of course, there wasn't much to beachcomb (as in nothing), but the swimming was good.

I was so excited to get this swimsuit from Romwe! The stripes and the anchor was an attention-catcher for sure, but when it came in the mail I realized that it was a large! It hung off of me like an oversized shirt. :(
Fortunately, a little taking-in at the crotch enabled me to wear it to the beach (though I wish the anchor would have shown more).

I have to say though, that is one of the only times I've had an issue with online shopping where the clothes didn't fit quite properly. And this one was my fault because I didn't pay closer attention to the measurements. :)

Cover-Up (Dress): Walmart | Swimsuit: Romwe | Floral Headband: Charlotte Russe | Sunnies: Old



4 comments:

  1. Looks like a lovely beach. I really love your pictures. Sorry the swimsuit was too big, but you ladies look cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like an awesome day spent at the beach! I hate ordering clothes online, they never fit right when I get them! Plus it takes away from the fun of shopping and trying outfits on in the changing room! Nice pictures too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun beach trip! Love the flower headband.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful pictures! I never do well when I order clothes online.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for a lovely comment.