Saturday, March 1, 2014

Holding Out For Spring...





Bonjour! I come to you on the eve of yet another *insert exasperated groans* snowstorm. The snow pictured above is from the last storm we had, and despite all the hard work I put into that snowman, I was personally glad to see it go. Sniff. 
I soooo cannot wait for Spring to finally come! I'm already starting to plan a wardrobe chock full of eyelet skirts, flowered tops, white shoes, light scarves, bright sunnies... the list goes on and on. Not only that, but I have been missing the sweet breeze floating through my hair and ruffling my skirt as I cruise around campus on my bicycle. Sweet, happy spring days, when will you be here?!?!

3 comments:

  1. Love the snow person and your outfit! So classy. :)
    ~ Country Girl's Daybook, recently: ~plans~ http://bit.ly/1fyTUAG

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful snow woman!!! I'm following you back! XO

    love, polly
    pollybland.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for a lovely comment.