Monday, September 12, 2016

Posh in Paradise: Parisian Dots

Bonjour!


From geek-star-hopping to chic-store-shopping, it's been busy, busy time for these little feet! As with last year, Florida isn't the same without a palm-frocked mall somewhere in the itinerary. Westfield Citrus Park is now one of my go-to spots with its stylish shops.




One of the only places I can find phone cases for my non-iPhone is on Mini In The Box. I got "Never Stop Exploring" especially for my trip to Florida; I love the VW van and the tropical, carefree vibe it gives off. Plus the llama in the front seat was too hard to turn down.



A trip to Citrus Mall isn't complete without a stop to Le Macaron- my first bite of macarons since Ladurée Paris!



I love these cat-eye sunnies from Charlotte Russe (I'm thinking it was Charlotte Russe, but I also bought sunglasses from another store at the same time, so I could be mistaken). Not only are they gold-accented and easily coordinating, they also have that chic shape and vintage feel that can turn a tee and denim into a well-constructed OOTD.



The best part about shop-'till-you-drop here (and I mean that literally) is that you get to go home to beautiful scenery and a relaxing environment. What more can a girl ask for than a day of shopping and an evening of ocean (by ocean I mean Gulf) views?

What does your ideal day look like?

Top: Camaïeu (Paris) | Skirt: Thrifted | Mustard Sandals: Similar here | Watch: Jane.com |
Cat-Eye Sunnies: Charlotte Russe (?) | Headscarf: Old

xoxo, Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for a lovely comment.