Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Posh in Paradise: Nautical Stripes and Primary Anchors

Bonjour!





















As we sail toward the horizon of Fall, there's got to be at least one time when I put together a decently nautical ensemble in the hopes of reviving the last embers of summer. This requires at least one navy piece, some red and gold accents when necessary, and, of course, a dash of anchors to complete the look. I was fortunate to find a perfectly pier-worthy bag and accompanying necktie scarf from Poshmark a couple weeks before I headed south; the anchor-and-rope pattern on the scarf corresponds with the inner lining of the bag, which makes matching them a cinch when thrown together with solids or light patterns/textures.

In other news, I was lucky enough to experience my first Comic Con while in Florida (you might have seen evidence on FB or been beaten to death with it if you follow me on IG- problems both of a first-time Comic Conner and an already avid Instragrammer. I apologize if you were one of those people dragging themselves through the dregs of my geekchic-fandomming.:) ). I don't want to give away too many details to those not victim to my social media habits, but you can read all about the pirate-sighting, hobbit-holding, dynamic-duoing, and pokemon-catching in the upcoming post dedicated to all things fangirl (and boy).

Until then, mates!

Top: Choies | Skirt: Thrifted | Mustard Sandal: similar here  | Hat: purchased in Chicago
| Navy Crossbody with Matching Scarf: Poshmark

xoxo,
Sara

2 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! Love your skirt!

    xo
    Beth || www.TheStyleBouquet.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit! I like the scarf!

    Xoxo,
    Amanda
    trulyyoursa.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for a lovely comment.