Saturday, November 7, 2015

Morning Has Broken


6 AM
                                        Dream Explore Discover Mug: Shutterfly (personalized)
7 AM
8 AM




 Bonjour!

Well, the warm temperatures can only last so long. October was generally warm, stunningly beautiful, and pleasantly pumpkins, but now it's time to move on to Thanksgiving. And hooray for the time change! I can get up early and not have to stub my toes trying to navigate in the dark. I actually shot these photos on an early morning of late October and THIS is the one reason I survive 8 AM classes: I am a sap for sunrises. If I could take a picture of every one, I would.
     It's really hard realizing that this is my last Fall in college. I just can't imagine not seeing the beautiful bursts of Autumn color on campus, and considering UIUC is famous for its gorgeous scenery, it's going to be even harder to stay away. I will miss walking down the main quad and feeling the open air, seeing the tall, old-fashioned buildings presiding over the fringes of the quad. I'll miss the sound of the bells chiming in the distance and the taste of long john donuts just picked up from the Law Building. I will miss the peace and tranquility the solitude brought me while sitting in the woods with a book or eating lunch in the ACES library (which, coincidentally, was not actually allowed). So many memories make me regret not living every moment to its fullest in the present, but they also remind me of the many great moments I did have and continue to have. I'll miss the University and its superb seasonal campus, but you know what? I'll be back.



Mint Moto Vest: Forever 21 | Top: Thrifted | Skirt: Romwe

xoxo, Sara


5 comments:

  1. Great colors...beautiful campus

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photo's, looks like a beautiful campus

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like such a beautiful campus. I really miss being in college. Soak up all you can in this last year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks all! It is gorgeous in other seasons too, but Fall is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh your campus looks so beautiful~!

    Sugarcandycandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for a lovely comment.