Friday, March 20, 2015

Goodbye, Winter Blues


Bonjour!













 Well, Spring Break has finally sprung! I am so happy to have even a week of relaxation from the hubbub of the school life, and I suspect I am not alone in that regard. Not only does today signify the first day of spring break, it is also the first day of Spring!!!! HOORAY!!! And even better news for part of America is that all of the snow is now completely melted, which means no more wet feet, freezing temperatures, or heavy coats. We even had a day in the 70s! Of course, then it seems really cold when it drops back into the 40s for a couple days, but I guess we really have no room for complaints here.

     Not only am I excited about spring break, but I also have a surprise for Ladyhood readers coming up that we have never done here before, so stay tuned! (Hint: It involves someone winning something). Also next week will bring about an exciting post as I travel north, and that will be a new experience as well. Spring has a way of making things happen- je t'aime Spring!

     Be sure to come back next week to get a piece of all the excitement! What is your favorite part about the season?

Top: Gordmans | Skirt: Pick Your Plum | Pink Jacket/ Grey Puffer Vest: Thrifted | Chain Belt/ Floral Headband: Gifted

xoxo, Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for a lovely comment.