Saturday, September 27, 2014

Royally Blue Part I

Bonjour!








 Fall is officially here! I would have to say that it is probably my favorite season, just because of the beautiful colors that pop out on everything. I like it even more when the weather is still warm and sunny. Fall weather isn't really my cup of tea.

Today I'm wearing a dress from eShakti, a fashion website that I was super excited to work with. They have so many beautiful vintage fashions for sizes 0-36 and- as if that wasn't the best part- they are also customizable! I was able to decide what length of sleeve and skirt I wanted (a hard choice but definitely worth it!) and... drumroll please... the dress has pockets. I love pockets. Every dress should have pockets.

I also love how flexible this company is with customer measurements. Whether you are petite or full-figured, eShakti's got you covered. Since I am rather small, I was quite pleased to find that my dress fit and flattered so well. The material is light but not flimsy, and I love the way the neck is cut in an elegant style. If you aren't familiar with eShakti, you should give them a peek! I would not be surprised if they have a dress for any woman, occassion, style, or random whimsy.

You can follow eShakti on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest-- check them out ASAP!!! Your closet is depending on you. :)

Chateau Poplin Cotton Dress: eShakti | Shoes/ Mustard Corduroy Blazer: Thrifted | Clutch: Gifted | Bow: Forever 21 | Belt: Old |Book: Recreated (how-to in upcoming post!)

xoxo, Sara








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for a lovely comment.